- Each 100g contains 361 kcal of energy and 14.4g of protein, this aims to provide 4g protein/100kcal. Made up at 1: 2, it provides 1.4kcal/ml. The osmolality is carefully regulated to ensure absorption, it should not be used more concentrated than this.
For direct feeding , mix at a rate of 1 scoop plus 3-5 scoops of water.
- The quantity to feed depends on the animal's metabolic rate, so birds require more than mammals which require more than reptiles.
- 1 scoop (5ml) per 200g of body weight, spread throughout the day. Crop tubing only 2-3 times a day is suggested.
- Use 1 scoop (5ml) per 250g of body weight.
- Use 1 scoop (5ml) per 1kg of bodyweight per day.
As a simple supplement for animals needing extra energy Critical Care Formula can be added to drinking water at a rate of 1 scoop per 200ml.