Skip to content
View Your Cart
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US!
All Things Bunnies
Due to staffing constraints we are unable to take calls at this time
For questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW!! Bunny Mystery Bags & Bunny Bento Boxes
4H Project Starter Products
All Things Bunnies Logo Items
Automatic Watering Systems
Bowls, Feeders, Water Bottles & Hay Mangers
Cage Building Supplies
Cage Trays & Pans
Cages & Travel Carriers
Carrier Carts, Risers & Pens
Crafting, Quilting, Fabric, Cards, Stamps, Office & More...
Feed, Hay, Feed Scoops & Buckets
Harnesses & Leashes
Heating & Cooling
Jewelry & Keychains
Litter Boxes, Litter, Pee Pads & Urine Guards
Medications, Medical Supplies & Supplements
Nest Boxes & Nesting Material
Resting Mats, Beds, Ledges & Hiding Places
Tattoo Kits & Supplies
The Bunny Garden
2021 SHOW SCHEDULE
2021 Show Schedule
Request a Free Print Catalog
IT'S FINALLY HERE! Download our Product Catalog
Site Help / FAQ
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
Wombaroo Guinea Pig Milk Replacer - 90gm
Quantity in Stock:2
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
Wombaroo Guinea Pig Milk Replacer is a nutritionally balanced milk substitute for guinea pigs. Use for orphaned pups, large litters or when mother’s milk is limited.
About Guinea Pig Milk
Guinea Pig milk is high in protein with relatively
low levels of fat and lactose. Guinea Pigs are
born well-developed (precocial) and have
substantial stores of body fat, which they utilize
for energy. Hence they do not have a high fat
requirement in their milk. However they require
a high protein milk to sustain the rapid growth
phase in the first 3 weeks of life. Guinea Pig milk
contains high levels of Vitamin C which is an
essential nutrient for growing pups. In guinea
pigs a dietary deficiency of Vitamin C can lead to
scurvy, causing problems with skin, joints and
Benefits of Wombaroo Guinea Pig Milk Replacer
• Closely resembles Guinea Pig Milk - formulated to match the composition of mother’s milk, with added vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (omega 3 & 6).
• Elevated Protein Content - to sustain the rapid growth of pups.
• Contains Stabilized Vitamin C - an essential nutrient for guinea pigs.
Using Guinea Pig Milk Replacer
• Success in rearing young guinea pigs greatly improves if they receive colostrum at birth. Pups that don’t get colostrum from the mother can be fed Impact Colostrum Supplement.
• Commence feeding Wombaroo after the initial feed of colostrum.
up milk at a concentration of 1 tablespoon per 30ml of pre-boiled warm water
• Milk can be stored in the fridge for a day or frozen for up to 2 weeks. Small quantities can be frozen in ice-cube trays, so that the required daily feed volumes can be easily thawed out.
• When feeding, warm milk to about 95°F and feed from a syringe or bottle and teat (Wombaroo “C” or “P” type teats are recommended).
• Refer to the guidelines on the pack for feed rates. Do not overfeed as this can lead to diarrhea.
• Weigh pups regularly to verify consistent weight gains. Body weight should increase by about 3-7g per day.
Pups may begin to show interest in solid food around 2-3 days of age. Establish young guinea pigs on hay, green leafy vegetables and some pellets. Continue to increase solids and reduce milk intake until they are fully weaned around 21 days. Early weaning at 5-7 days is common practice, however this restricts protein intake at the peak growth stage and may lead to developmental problems and stunting. We recommend to supplement with some milk for as long as possible (up to 21 days) as occurs with mother-reared pups.
Whole milk solids, whey protein, casein, vegetable oils, omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids, stabilized Vitamin C, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3,B5, B6, B9, B12, D3, E, K, biotin, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
Energy 20 MJ/kg
Specifically formulated to match the composition of Guinea Pig milk
High in protein content to sustain the rapid growth of pups
Contains stabilized Vitamin C - an essential nutrient for Guinea Pigs
1CC Syringe No Needle
3CC Syringe without Needle
Nursing Nipples for Syringes
4oz Natural HDPE Feeding Bottle
All Things Bunnies Rabbit Heat Mat 120V - 4 Sizes
Wombaroo Possum Milk Replacer >0.8 - 250g
Small Animal Nursing Bottle & Nipples Kit
K&H Pet Products Small Animal Heat Pad/Nest Box Warmer
Nursing Teat for Dogs, Opossums and Gliders
Nursing Nipples for Syringes
Wombaroo Squirrel Milk Replacer - 240gm
Write a review »
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
Probably saved a litters life
June 9, 2021
Reviewer: Kellye Kramer from Bloomsburg, PA United States
From time Momma. Five babies. Two were failing to thrive. They took to eating this first from a syringe then from a bowl right away.
Was this review helpful to you?
Back to top