Automating Your Business Or Hobby
Edstrom makes drinking valves for all kinds of small animals and pets. From gerbils to rabbits – finches to macaws – and everything in between. Whether raised for recreation or profit, you’ll notice the immediate, positive impact of automated watering as it saves you time, money, and labor. Most importantly, your animals will always have access to clean, fresh water.
Edstrom has a long history of watering small animals and pets. Edstrom drinking valves have been used extensively throughout the world in commercial aviaries, exotic bird breeding facilities, and by small animal breeders and enthusiasts. The simple, rugged design and quality of the Edstrom drinking valve make it the most reliable choice for automated watering, providing years of trouble-free performance.
Water travels from your system’s water supply (pressure reducer, storage tank, or float tank) through the distribution piping, then down to each drinking valve to be accessed by the animals.
- Provides clean, fresh water on demand, 24/7. No more messy water bottles or bowls.
- Saves time and labor previously spent filling and cleaning water bottles.
- Flexible layout makes it easy to rearrange or expand your system.
- Easy and economical to install and operate, giving you a quick return on investment.
- Soft o-ring water shut-off seal makes valves extremely resistant to leaks.
- Valves are easy to disassemble for cleaning purposes or part replacement.
DOWNLOAD a full brochure on the benefits of an auto water system and how to build one
Once you have your layout done, refer to the subcategories above to purchase parts. We also have starter kits to get you up and running quickly!